The Tseshaht First Nation Administration Offi ce is now accepting applications for the position of Offi ce Services Assistant. This position is full time at 75 hours bi-weekly (37.5 hours per week) for a temporary maternity leave replacement until December 15, 2020.
• Provide daily reception and general administrative offi ce duty
• Greet membership and other visitors in a friendly manner.
• Operate multi-line phone system, directing calls and taking messages
• Guide Welcome Center area traffi c fl ows.
• Assist with scheduling meeting spaces and facility rentals.
• Receive/distribute incoming mail/courier, prepare outgoing mail.
• Provide support to other program areas as needed.
EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
• Grade 12 equivalency.
• Post-secondary training relevant to offi ce services an asset.
• Minimum of 1-3 years of work experience in receptionist or offi ce
administration experience is preferred.
• Familiarity with operation of multi-line phone system.
• Excellent verbal/ interpersonal skills and reception desk protocols.
• Good a ention to detail.
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as work independently.
• Ability to comfortably operate in a busy work environment, multitask
and prioritize tasks.
• Demonstrated profi ciency with administering offi ce systems.
• Firm understanding of confi dentiality.
• Familiarity with accounting and social development processes.
• Willing to learning and cross-department training opportunities.
• Valid BC Driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit a cover le er, resume and three (3) current references to:
Tseshaht First Nation, A ention: Melissa Bigmore
by mail: 5091 Tsuma-as Drive, Port Alberni BC, V9Y 8X9; or
by email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: June 10, 2020 at 12:00 Noon.
We thank all for applying. Only those shortlisted will be contacted for an