The Receptionist/Clerk is reporting to the Administrator and provides secretarial and reception services along with the responsibility of Membership Administrator for Ditidaht First Nation. The main functions of this position is to ensure that professional communication at all levels, both oral and written; and to provide professional receptionist services to our members along with providing the membership administration work for Ditidaht.
• Ensure incoming correspondence is logged and delivered to proper Department
• Work closely with Executive Assistant, Administrator and Finance Department
• Prepare weekly Newsletter communication
• Thorough knowledge of policies and procedures
• Maintain the Membership List
• Register and process application and forms regarding birth, deaths, marriage, adoption, transfers and reinstatements
• Other related duties
• Grade 12 Graduation and office skills training; combination of training and/or experience
• Previous experience in working with a First Nation organization
• Strong oral and written communication
Interested applicants please submit a covering letter and resume to:
Ditidaht First Nation
PO Box 340
Port Alberni, BC
Or Fax: 1-250-745-3332 or email email@example.com
Applications will be accepted by fax, email or in person to the Ditidaht Administration Office and must be received no later than 4:00 pm on December 19, 2018.
*Acknowledgement of receipt of application will not be sent; we will contact candidates who are screened in for further consideration when the screening process is completed.