The Tseshaht First Nation Administration Offi ce is now accepting applications for the position of Referrals Reporting Analyst (RRA). This is a full-time 1-year term contract position with opportunity for extension.
The RRA critically supports implementation of Tseshaht interim and longterm traditional territories land and resource referral policy, processing set formal referral responses from government and resource developers. The ideal candidate for this position will possess excellent organization and communication skills, an aptitude for computer operations and a demonstrated desire to learn.
• High-school diploma.
• Ability to operate Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Google Earth.
• Post-secondary training in a diploma program or undergraduate degree in fi elds such as Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Aboriginal Studies, Natural Resources, Environmental manage ment.
• Valid B.C. driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
• Must pass a criminal record check.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Knowledge and experience with traditional knowledge mapping and information management.
• Basic understanding of provincial and federal regulatory processes.
• Experience with First Nation referrals and the BC referrals process.
• Ability to identify opportunities for SIB when reviewing referrals.
• Experience with web-based database applications and data entry.
• Strong organizational and fi ling skills.
• Proven ability to execute advanced offi ce procedures and practices.
• Ability to take initiative and work within strict timelines.
• Must have strong teamwork and problem solving skills.
HOW TO APPLY
If you believe you have the skills and ability for this position, submit a cover letter with your resume and 3 current references to the attention of the Manager of Natural Resources, care of the Executive Assistant by mail to TFN
Administration Offi ce, 5091 Tsuma-as Drive, Port Alberni BC, V9Y 8X9; or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the closing date.
CLOSING DATE: June 11, 2020 at 12:00 Noon.
We thank all for applying. Only those shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.