The Tseshaht First Nation Administration Office is now accepting applications for the position of Referrals Reporting Analyst (RRA). Tseshaht is seeking a highly organized individual to be employed as a RRA reporting to the Manager of Natural Resources. The RRA supports implementation of Tseshaht land and resource referral policy, processing referrals responses from government and resource developers.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent organization and communication skills, an aptitude for computer operations and a demonstrated desire to learn.
JOB SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
The successful applicant will possess skills and experience in the following areas:
• High-school diploma
• Ability to operate Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Google Earth.
• Valid B.C. driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
• Must pass a criminal record check.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Knowledge and experience with traditional knowledge mapping and information management.
• Experience with First Nation referrals and the BC referrals process.
• Experience with web-based database applications and data entry.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational and filing skills.
• Ability to take initiative and work within strict timelines.
• Must have strong teamwork and cooperation, service orientation and problem solving and judgement skills.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Full-time contract 1-year position with opportunity for extension.
• Must adhere to the TFN Human Resources Policy and Procedure Manual.
• This posting may remain open until the position is filled. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
• Preference will be given to persons of Aboriginal ancestry as per Section 16 (1) of the Canadian Human Rights Act.
HOW TO APPLY
If you believe you have the skills and ability for this position, submit a cover letter with your resume and 3 current references to the attention of the Manager of Natural Resources, care of the Executive Assistant by mail to TFN Administration Office, 5091 Tsuma-as Drive, Port Alberni BC, V9Y 8X9; or by email to email@example.com on or before the closing date.
CLOSING DATE: July 14, 2020 at 12:00 Noon.